Blog: VR for engineering
Our blog will provide you with articles about VR use cases and benefits for the industry 4.0.
Virtual reality is a valuable tool that has demonstrated its positive impact on many aspects of product development.
Virtual reality has been boosting the automotive industry for few years now. Car conception, employee training, marketing and sales… VR offers many use cases and advantages.
The biggest cause of budgets overrun and project delays is the late discovery of design mistakes during the product development process.
Discover Improov 3.5 new features and complete changelog : voice chat, security, new GUI and VR performances.
- (Journal du Net) Virtual Reality for Companies: Return on Investment and Hidden Benefits December 5, 2018
- The Use Cases and Benefits of VR In the Automotive Industry November 6, 2018
- What Is VR? October 17, 2018
- Measuring the Benefits and ROI Of VR October 2, 2018
- How VR Teleconferencing Creates Better Products September 18, 2018
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China