Blog: VR for engineering
Our blog will provide you with articles about VR use cases and benefits for the industry 4.0.
“The company only needs to modify the production line ergonomics, in virtual reality, to […] avoid the onset of pain.”
Virtual reality is a valuable tool that has demonstrated its positive impact on many aspects of product development.
Virtual reality has been boosting the automotive industry for few years now. Car conception, employee training, marketing and sales… VR offers many use cases and advantages.
- Data Security in Improov 3.7 April 10, 2019
- Improov 3.7 March 29, 2019
- Improov 3.6 New Features February 13, 2019
- The Top 10 IT Trends You Need To Know For 2019 December 21, 2018
- Virtual Reality to Prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders December 20, 2018
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China