Blog: VR for engineering
Virtual reality is a valuable tool that has demonstrated its positive impact on many aspects of product development.
Virtual reality has been boosting the automotive industry for few years now. Car conception, employee training, marketing and sales… VR offers many use cases and advantages.
The biggest cause of budgets overrun and project delays is the late discovery of design mistakes during the product development process.
Discover Improov 3.5 new features and complete changelog : voice chat, security, new GUI and VR performances.
- Improov 3.9 New Features November 19, 2019
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019
- 2019 VR Headsets Guide For Design Reviews June 6, 2019
- Data Security in Improov 3.7 April 10, 2019