Announcing Improov 3.0 Release Today!
Improov: Visualize Your CAD 3D Model In VR and Collaborate Online
Virtual reality is a great tool for engineers and architects. You can see 3D model at scale 1, interact easily and collaborate with colleagues from around the world as if they were in the same workspace.
VR has been used by professionals for more than 20 years. It is now time to bring the benefits of VR to an even larger audience for an increased efficiency, to save time and money.
We are very excited to introduce Improov, a new software by MiddleVR, developed in collaboration with CLARTE.
Improov, now available, is a software for collaboration in virtual reality. You can think of it as a virtual office and workspace.
It allows users to load 3D models and view them at scale 1 in VR.
The product review can be single user or collaborative, meaning a user in another office, city or country can join the meeting room, either with a classic non-VR application or with any VR system.
It is currently oriented toward CAD (computer aided design) engineers (CATIA, SolidWorks, Siemens NX, …) but it will evolve to support many different business cases, such as architecture, training and many more.
Ask for Your Trial Version
Share this article
- Improov 3.6 New Features February 13, 2019
- The Top 10 IT Trends You Need To Know For 2019 December 21, 2018
- Virtual Reality to Prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders December 20, 2018
- (Journal du Net) Virtual Reality for Companies: Return on Investment and Hidden Benefits December 5, 2018
- The Use Cases and Benefits of VR In the Automotive Industry November 6, 2018
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China