Improov 3.6 Is Here and You Can Download It On Our WebsiteFebruary 13, 2019
Improov 3.6 Is Our Best Release So Far
We greatly simplified the connection process: your guests don’t need to worry about any license and can now join with a simple session ID and password.
Users can still join a meeting without a VR headset thanks to our non-VR desktop viewer.
– Guests can join a session without any license: only the organizer needs to have the right amount of licenses
– Session ID (beta): Easily create and join an online session with a session identifier and a secure password
– New import file formats: Step, PTC Creo (Pro-E), Inventor, Solidworks 2018
– Security: Signed Improov with a MiddleVR certificate, which should fix some problems related to antivirus software
– Languages: Chinese and Japanese are now available.
– New license system: Improov 3.6 requires new licenses, please contact us
– Import: Major fixes for GLTF, FBX, STL, OBJ importer
– Import: Fix for some STEP files that were not loading due to an encoding issue
– UI: Getting started not showing after being disconnected
– UI: Add error message for connection failure due to wrong password
– VOIP: Disable voice chat when not rendering
– VOIP: After a new scene, disable voice chat when needed
– Tools: Fix hide object not working on some parts
– Performances: File import is faster when CAD model have a lot of parts
Share this article
About usMiddleVR is a VR company focused on professionals founded in 2012.
NewsletterSubscribe to our newsletter
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, ChinaFebruary 13, 2019
Discover Improov 3.5 new features and complete changelog : voice chat, security, new GUI and VR performances.July 3, 2018
Discover Improov 3.2 feature in our new video: virtual mannequin, collision detection, shapes, DWG, user scale, points of interest......March 14, 2017
Improov 3.0 is now available! Gather your teams in the VR workspace and use the design review tools to...June 27, 2016