Improov 3.8 Is Here:
One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import
One-Click Meeting: Collaboration Made Easier
More Avatars Are Now Available
Drag and Drop Import
Download Improov and Start Collaborating
Improov 3.8 Changelog
– Tools: One-click meeting makes collaboration easier. Connect to the online meeting only by clicking on a single URL.
– Tools: You can now drag and drop your model on the Improov window to import it.
– Tools: Skybox can now be transferred through our Automatic Model Transmission feature.
– Import: FBX import time has been reduced.
– UI: You can now choose between 6 different avatars.
– UI: We simplified the connection window.
– UI: We added a new invite user window to simplify the sharing of the current meeting.
– UI: The host is warned that the users will be disconnected if he quits the meeting.
– UI: New menu item: Help > Open logs folder.
– UI: Initial support for Oculus Dash.
– UI: We replaced the “Session” terminology by “Meeting”.
– Network: Add UsePublicServer option to TOML configuration file in case you want to use both public and private server.
– Security: Random password by default when creating a server.
– Tools: Synchronize keep on floor and lock altitude across all navigations.
– Tools: Fixed some navigation features, as reframing and regrouping, which didn’t work when switching to a new navigation during a meeting.
– Tools: Local user’s avatar is now shown in screenshots and viewpoints.
– Tools: We changed the extrusion measure material from opaque to transparent.
– Tools: Fix exception when using Delete with multiple objects.
– Virtual mannequin: Fix default targets.xml file.
– UI: A confirmation message will now appear on screen when the meeting host wants to quit while other users are still online.
– UI: When connecting to a meeting where a user has deleted a POI, UI is correctly updated.
– UI: Fix the size of windows in immersive mode.
– UI: User names wrap when they are too long.
– UI: Fix hanging with some antivirus.
– UI: Lip synchronization now works on all new avatars.
– Import: Some parts were not visible on CAD models when their number of vertices exceeded 65535.
– Import: Fix error when importing environment.
– Network: Fix exception on systems with inconsistent proxy configuration.
– Network: Fix Exception ArgumentNullException on server “Disconnect”.
– Logs: Clear license logs at startup.
Don't Miss Improov Updates
Share this article
- Improov Client Highlight: Kautex October 3, 2019
- Access Our Webinar Replay and Discover Improov September 18, 2019
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019
- 2019 VR Headsets Guide For Design Reviews June 6, 2019
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China