Improov 3.9 is Here:
Faster 3D Model Transmission, Improved Toolbox
3D Models Transmission is Faster Than Ever
New Quickbar Menu: Easy to Find, Easy to Use
Improved Measure Tool
Download Improov and Start Collaborating
Improov 3.9 Changelog
– Tools: Add a new desktop navigation to move around in the scene using keyboard.
– Tools: Compress textures when transferring a model.
– Tools: Improve compression for automatic model transmission.
– Import: Importing FBX files is more robust, especially for older FBX versions.
– UI: Add quickbar in desktop and immersive mode.
– UI: Measure tool panel includes a list of measures.
– UI: Allow deleting measures using Measure tool panel.
– UI: When selecting the root node of an imported file, you can now change the import
parameters such as scale or rotation.
– UI: New default background.
– Import: Some colors were not loaded on Solidworks files.
– Import: Fix encoding issues on some FBX files.
– Import: Fix import of grayscale textures.
– Import: Fix OBJ parsing when file contains a delimiter character.
– Network: Add more detailed error messages.
Don't Miss Improov Updates
Share this article
- Improov 3.9 New Features November 19, 2019
- Improov Client Highlight: Kautex October 3, 2019
- Access Our Webinar Replay and Discover Improov September 18, 2019
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019