Blog: VR for engineering
“The company only needs to modify the production line ergonomics, in virtual reality, to […] avoid the onset of pain.”
Virtual reality is a valuable tool that has demonstrated its positive impact on many aspects of product development.
Virtual reality has been boosting the automotive industry for few years now. Car conception, employee training, marketing and sales… VR offers many use cases and advantages.
The biggest cause of budgets overrun and project delays is the late discovery of design mistakes during the product development process.
Discover Improov 3.5 new features and complete changelog : voice chat, security, new GUI and VR performances.
- Improov Client Highlight: Kautex October 3, 2019
- Access Our Webinar Replay and Discover Improov September 18, 2019
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019
- 2019 VR Headsets Guide For Design Reviews June 6, 2019
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China