Blog: VR for engineering
“The company only needs to modify the production line ergonomics, in virtual reality, to […] avoid the onset of pain.”
Virtual reality is a valuable tool that has demonstrated its positive impact on many aspects of product development.
Virtual reality has been boosting the automotive industry for few years now. Car conception, employee training, marketing and sales… VR offers many use cases and advantages.
The biggest cause of budgets overrun and project delays is the late discovery of design mistakes during the product development process.
- Improov 3.9 New Features November 19, 2019
- Improov Client Highlight: Kautex October 3, 2019
- Access Our Webinar Replay and Discover Improov September 18, 2019
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019