Slides - VR In Aerospace
Slides From the Aero'nov Event In Marseille, France
Sebastien Kuntz, CEO of Improov / MiddleVR talked about VR in aerospace at the Aero’Nov event in Marseille, France. These are the slides from the talk.
The aerospace industry has been using VR and virtual prototyping software for more than twenty years with a proven ROI.
Virtual reality can be used during all the design phases, from conception to manufacturing, operations, training and even marketing and sales!
The virtual prototype and VR teleconferencing technologies are at the heart of the Industry 4.0 to design and manufacture aerospace equipment.
Share this article
- Data Security in Improov 3.7 April 10, 2019
- Improov 3.7 March 29, 2019
- Improov 3.6 New Features February 13, 2019
- The Top 10 IT Trends You Need To Know For 2019 December 21, 2018
- Virtual Reality to Prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders December 20, 2018
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China