Slides - VR In Aerospace
Slides From the Aero'nov Event In Marseille, France
Sebastien Kuntz, CEO of Improov / MiddleVR talked about VR in aerospace at the Aero’Nov event in Marseille, France. These are the slides from the talk.
The aerospace industry has been using VR and virtual prototyping software for more than twenty years with a proven ROI.
Virtual reality can be used during all the design phases, from conception to manufacturing, operations, training and even marketing and sales!
The virtual prototype and VR teleconferencing technologies are at the heart of the Industry 4.0 to design and manufacture aerospace equipment.
Share this article
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019
- 2019 VR Headsets Guide For Design Reviews June 6, 2019
- Data Security in Improov 3.7 April 10, 2019
- Improov 3.7 March 29, 2019
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China