Slides - VR in Aerospace
Slides from the Aero'nov event in Marseille, France
Sebastien Kuntz, CEO of Improov / MiddleVR talked about VR in aerospace at the Aero’Nov event in Marseille, France. These are the slides from the talk.
The aerospace industry has been using VR and virtual prototyping software for more than twenty years with a proven ROI.
Virtual reality can be used during all the design phases, from conception to manufacturing, operations, training and even marketing and sales!
The virtual prototype and VR teleconferencing technologies are at the heart of the Industry 4.0 to design and manufacture aerospace equipment.
Share this article
- What is VR? October 17, 2018
- Measuring the benefits and ROI of VR October 2, 2018
- How VR teleconferencing creates better products September 18, 2018
- VR in Aerospace – Slides July 17, 2018
- Virtual prototypes reduce the cost of design errors July 10, 2018
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, China