Improov 3.6 Is Here and You Can Download It On Our WebsiteFebruary 13, 2019
Improov 3.6 Is Our Best Release So Far
We greatly simplified the connection process: your guests don’t need to worry about any license and can now join with a simple session ID and password.
Users can still join a meeting without a VR headset thanks to our non-VR desktop viewer.
– Guests can join a session without any license: only the organizer needs to have the right amount of licenses
– Session ID (beta): Easily create and join an online session with a session identifier and a secure password
– New import file formats: Step, PTC Creo (Pro-E), Inventor, Solidworks 2018
– Security: Signed Improov with a MiddleVR certificate, which should fix some problems related to antivirus software
– Languages: Chinese and Japanese are now available.
– New license system: Improov 3.6 requires new licenses, please contact us
– Import: Major fixes for GLTF, FBX, STL, OBJ importer
– Import: Fix for some STEP files that were not loading due to an encoding issue
– UI: Getting started not showing after being disconnected
– UI: Add error message for connection failure due to wrong password
– VOIP: Disable voice chat when not rendering
– VOIP: After a new scene, disable voice chat when needed
– Tools: Fix hide object not working on some parts
– Performances: File import is faster when CAD model have a lot of parts
Share this article
- Improov 3.8: One-Click Meeting, Avatars, Drag and Drop Import July 25, 2019
- (Webinar) Improov: The Benefits and Use Cases of Collaborative VR June 25, 2019
- 2019 VR Headsets Guide For Design Reviews June 6, 2019
- Data Security in Improov 3.7 April 10, 2019
- Improov 3.7 March 29, 2019
About usMiddleVR is a VR company focused on professionals founded in 2012.
NewsletterSubscribe to our newsletter
Creative Valley 11 rue Carnot, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre
Lü Di Shang Wu Building
No 1258 Yu Yuan Road, Room 1805
200050 Shanghai, ChinaFebruary 13, 2019